Achieve great sleep, naturally
Smidge® Evening Magnesium
- This all-natural magnesium supplement aims to support sleep and relaxation.
- It is easy to absorb
- Aims to provide various benefits, such as help with stress, muscle relaxation and cramping, blood pressure and heart health.
Let me know when back in stock
No artificial colours
No artificial preservatives
Smidge® Evening Magnesium is a gentle, calming supplement made with a premium form of magnesium called glycinate complex.
All-natural and easily absorbed, Evening Magnesium can help with relaxation, sleep, and waking up feeling refreshed — not groggy and foggy-headed, like with commercial sleep aids.
And unlike other magnesium supplements for sleep, Smidge®’s formula is super clean and made in small batches. This means no common allergens and additives that might interfere with a restful slumber and digestion. Plus, it doesn’t include magnesium citrate, which may cause gastric upset, or magnesium oxide by itself, which is difficult to absorb.
One capsule of Smidge® Evening Magnesium can help with winding down, in addition to helping to fulfill the body’s essential need for magnesium. It also may help reduce feelings of mild stress and restlessness and soothe sleep-disturbing leg cramps.
Here are potential benefits of magnesium glycinate complex:
- Provides a concentrated form of magnesium in an easy-to-absorb form
- May ease feelings of stress and mild anxiety
- Helps relax muscles and reduce mild leg cramps by reducing c-reactive protein and other markers of inflammation
- Supports elimination and helps the body digest and break down food for energy
- Helps with staying alert throughout the day (following improved sleep) thanks to magnesium's critical role in activating ATP, the stored form of energy in cells
- May ease mild headaches
- May support blood sugar regulation and therefore, ease mild inflammation
- Supports blood pressure regulation and heart health
- Supports healthy cell function, cellular repair, and antioxidant status
- May ease mild premenstrual syndrome (PMS) and period cramps by relaxing the smooth muscle of the uterus and by reducing the prostaglandins that cause uncomfortable periods
100 mg of magnesium per capsule (as Chelamax® magnesium bisglycinate, magnesium oxide)
60 capsules (2-month supply)
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Always start with a smidge! Take one capsule, one to three times daily with food, or as directed by a certified medical practitioner. (See “low and slow” note below.)
How to take: Evening Magnesium should be taken with food at night or about a half-hour before sleep. For best results, take Smidge® Morning Magnesium to start the day with a total of five different types of premium magnesium between the two products.
Start low and slow: Smidge® supplements are premium, pure and potent. Therefore, it’s critically important to start slowly, with a lower dosage than recommended. For example, a very small dose every other day, or even once a week, until it is determined how the supplement affects the body and what the personal preference is.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry area, away from direct light.
Magnesium (as Chelamax magnesium bisglycinate, magnesium oxide). Other ingredients: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, water.
Made in the USA for Organic 3, Inc.
26677 W. 12 Mile Rd.
Southfield, MI 48034
GBC Trading Ltd trading as Functional Self
266-268 Payneham Road
Payneham, SA 5070
Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a healthy diet and lifestyle. Always read labels, warnings and instructions provided with products before consuming or using any product. Do not exceed the recommended dose. If you are 18 years or younger, pregnant, breastfeeding, on medication, have a medical condition, or are allergic to any listed ingredients, please consult your doctor or healthcare professional before using a product. If adverse reactions occur, discontinue use immediately and consult a doctor. Where applicable, do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children.
Unless clearly stated otherwise, Functional Self is not the manufacturer of products sold on our website. Although we endeavour to make sure information about the products we sell is correct, manufacturers may change product information, and information on packaging and labels may differ from information on our website. We strongly recommend that you do not rely solely on information from our website, but always read labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before consuming or using any product. If you have any concerns, please contact the manufacturer. Products sold through this website and information contained on this website are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or health condition. Functional Self accepts no liability for inaccurate information on the part of manufacturers.