Raw Nature – Foot Balm (B/B 30 Nov 2024)
Often Bought With:
Products that are purchased directly from this website by an end-user may be returned by you within thirty (30) days of the date of purchase for a full refund less shipping and handling. Please note products must be returned in their original packaging and in the same condition in which they were received. Opened packages are not eligible for return.
Let me know when back in stock
Care for your feet with Raw Nature’s moisturising and deodorising Foot Balm.
- The aloe butter and mango butter help to deeply moisturise your feet.
- Contains lemon eucalyptus essential oil and peppermint essential oil for an amazing minty scent.
- Mānuka Oil can help with stopping growth of bacteria that may cause odour.
Raw Nature – Foot Balm (B/B 30 Nov 2024)
Detailed product information
The daily hustle and bustle can keep us on our toes – whether it's conquering long workdays or embarking on thrilling adventures during the weekends. That's where Raw Nature Foot Balm comes to the rescue. Their unique formulae remains solid at room temperature and softens upon the warm contact with your feet.
And when those extra miles have taken their toll, the eucalyptus and peppermint essential oil have a wonderful cooling effect from the menthol which is great for tired feet and legs. Crafted with the perfect blend of nourishing butters and oils, it is an ideal wind-down ritual for relaxation.
- Aloe butter is known to be skin soothing and rapidly restores rehydration.
- Mango butter is rich in nourishing fatty acids and antioxidants. It can also deeply moisturisers skin.
- Lemon eucalyptus essential oil can help increase blood circulation.
- Peppermint essential oil has a wonderful cooling effect from the natural menthol in its leaves which is great for tired feet and legs.
- NZ Mānuka Oil is known to inhibit the growth of bacteria on the skin that causes foot odour.
Who can benefit from Raw Nature Foot Balm?
- Dry or Cracked Feet: If your feet feel dry, rough, or cracked, Raw Nature Foot Balm brings the much-needed moisture that helps heal and soften your skin.
- Physically Demanding Jobs: For those with busy jobs or lifestyles involving lots of standing and walking, Raw Nature Foot Balm offers relief for tired, achy feet.
- Active Athletes: If you're into running or other physical activities, especially the high-impact kind, our foot balm aids in recovery and helps prevent discomfort.
- Diabetic Care: If you're navigating diabetes, Raw Nature Foot Balm, designed with care in mind, provides essential moisture and protection for your feet's well-being.
- Foot Odour: Seeking a natural solution for foot odour? Raw Nature Foot Balm with natural deodourising ingredients freshen feet and keep pesky bacteria at bay.
- Relax and Rejuvenate: Looking to unwind? Raw Nature Foot Balm turns application into a pampering ritual, perfect for those moments of self-care.
- Healing for Injuries: Whether minor injuries or irritations, Raw Nature Foot Balm offers relief and supports the healing process.
- Elderly Skin Care: As skin ages, it needs extra love. Raw Nature Foot Balm helps maintain skin health and prevents dryness.
- Preventive TLC: Even without current foot issues, Raw Nature Foot Balm keeps your feet on the path of health, reducing the chance of future troubles and promoting overall foot well-being.
Need help understanding what’s right for you?
Each and every one of us is different, as are our supplement needs, that’s why at Functional Self we have a dedicated team of health-coaching professionals available to help you find exactly what’s right for you.
Sign up for the latest supplement, health and wellbeing news
Functional Self would like to keep you updated about our latest news and offers. If you are happy for us to do this, please enter your email above. See our Privacy Notice for more information on how we handle and use personal data including how to withdraw consent at any time.
- Need help?
Trouble logging in? Try these steps:
• Clear your browser cookies and cache,
then close your browser.
• Use an incognito window.
• Try using different browsers.