Raw Nature – Outdoor Body Balm
Often Bought With:
Products that are purchased directly from this website by an end-user may be returned by you within thirty (30) days of the date of purchase for a full refund less shipping and handling. Please note products must be returned in their original packaging and in the same condition in which they were received. Opened packages are not eligible for return.
Let me know when back in stock
Your outdoor-everything-balm by Raw Nature.
- Use it on minor cuts and grazes; massage onto sore muscles; apply to the temples to ease headaches, boost energy and uplift a negative mood.
- Key ingredients include shea butter, citronella and New Zealand Mānuka Oil.
- A multi-functional award-winning formula that is cruelty-free and comes in compostable packaging.
- Dermatologically tested.
Raw Nature – Outdoor Body Balm
Detailed product information
Hailing from the adventurous outdoors country of New Zealand, we bring you Raw Nature’s multi-award-winning Outdoor Body Balm. This highly versatile product can be a lifesaver for minor cuts and scrapes, soothing muscle tension, elevating the mood, and much more. It features the refreshing citrus, distinctively grassy notes of Citronella oil, and the woodsy, cedar-like notes of NZ Mānuka Oil. Both oils lend their various properties and are highly revered by traditional herbalists.
- Shea butter is known to have anti-inflammatory, antifungal and antibacterial properties. It may reduce redness and swelling of the skin. Its fatty acid components may also soothe the skin by retaining moisture during the healing process.
- Citronella is said to be both antibacterial and antifungal. This essential oil is the main natural ingredient in this balm, making it perfect for outdoor adventures.
- NZ Mānuka Oil has been found to be more powerful at protecting against some bacteria than Tea Tree oil, and to have potent anti-viral and anti-microbial properties.
Dermatologically tested + award winning formula.
Did you know Citronella is one of the main essential oils used in this balm?
Citronella may help to:
- Reduce the spread of harmful bacteria
- Uplift a negative mood
- Relax the body and mind
- Reduce muscles spasms
- Ease headaches
- Boost energy
- Deodorise and refresh body odours
- Enhance skin health
- Improve skin’s absorption of moisture
- Boost the healing of minor wounds
- Relieve muscle spasms
- Stimulate and improve circulation
- Facilitate the healing of eczema and dermatitis
- Reduce swelling, tenderness, and pain
Push up gently from the bottom of the tube. Apply to the back of hands, arms, legs, and ankles. Apply as often as needed.
For small children or anyone with sensitive skin, test a patch on the skin.
Keep out of reach of children.
If you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating, please consult your medical practitioner first.
Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla); Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Cymbopogon Nardus (Citronella) Oil, Cedrus Atlantica Bark (Cedar) Oil, Leptospermum Scoparium Branch/Leaf (NZ Mānuka) Oil.
This ingredient list is subject to change, customers should refer to the product packaging for the most up-to-date ingredient list.
Made in New Zealand from local and imported ingredients
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Your questions answered
Its physics! Raw Nature products are hot poured and when they start to cool the mixture pushes itself to the outside of the tube making a hole in the middle. But don't worry they weigh every product to make sure you have the right amount in it. These holes don't affect the efficiency of the product, it just makes it perfectly imperfect!
Raw Nature packaging is 100% biodegradable and home compostable, including their labels and shipping materials.
Cardboard paper tubes expand and contract in different weather situations so sometimes it might be annoying that your lotion keeps falling back into the tube but just use your finger inside the tube to hold it in place. It’s not a big deal, especially knowing less plastic is going to landfill!
Need help understanding what’s right for you?
Each and every one of us is different, as are our supplement needs, that’s why at Functional Self we have a dedicated team of health-coaching professionals available to help you find exactly what’s right for you.
Sign up for the latest supplement, health and wellbeing news
Functional Self would like to keep you updated about our latest news and offers. If you are happy for us to do this, please enter your email above. See our Privacy Notice for more information on how we handle and use personal data including how to withdraw consent at any time.