Raw Nature – Solid Moisturiser - Vanilla Mango Raspberry Seed
Often Bought With:
Products that are purchased directly from this website by an end-user may be returned by you within thirty (30) days of the date of purchase for a full refund less shipping and handling. Please note products must be returned in their original packaging and in the same condition in which they were received. Opened packages are not eligible for return.
Let me know when back in stock
Naturally pamper and moisturise your skin with Raw Nature’s Solid Moisturiser.
- Contains natural ingredients such as organic sunflower oil, mango butter and raspberry seed oil.
- Is rich in vitamin E, and fatty acids from the mango butter.
- Waterless and travel-friendly - no liquid means no spills in your bag.
- Dermatologically tested.
Raw Nature – Solid Moisturiser - Vanilla Mango Raspberry Seed
Detailed product information
Solid Moisturiser - Vanilla Mango Raspberry Seed
A dermatologically tested recipe with nourishing mango butter and organic sunflower oil to create a solid moisturising body butter that's easy to use and smells delicious.
What is a skin balm, and how is it different to a lotion or oil?
A skin balm has a base typically made with fats, oils and wax to help hydrate, heal and repair the skin. Because of their waterless formulation, they are thicker and more concentrated than lotions and creams. On the other hand, lotions and creams are lighter in texture and work better for the sensitive and oil-rich properties of facial skin.
Balms have a consistency between heavy liquid and solid, providing superior protection and can deeply nourish the skin. In addition, it doesn’t contain alcohol, unlike some lotions and creams, which can be drying.
While balms may feel greasier than lotion, those oils help replenish the absence of natural oil in the skin. It is perfect for those dry areas such as the hands, elbows, knees or heels. Pop your multipurpose balm in your handbag to protect your skin, regardless of the environment.
Top skin balm benefits for smooth and hydrated skin.
- Rich in occlusives: Occlusives are a category of moisturiser that functions by locking in moisture rather than creating it. They provide a physical barrier to trap precious water in the skin (an essential element to healthy skin) and prevent trans-epidermal water loss (TEWL).
- Waterless formulation: Most mainstream skin lotions contain water and therefore require preservatives to prevent mould or bacteria from growing. You don’t need to fret about that with waterless products.
- Better value: A tiny bit of skin balm goes a long way! You only need a light application to lock in the moisture, so you can keep enjoying your high-quality products as long as possible.
- Balms are multifunctional: They are great for dry patches on your body, like hands, knees, elbows or feet.
- Winter lifesaver: Balms are especially perfect for wintertime skincare when dramatic temperature fluctuation and air conditioning can dehydrate the skin. So save and seal those precious natural oils on your skin before a brisk walk on a cold winter’s day or after a hot shower.
- Summer Skincare Secret: Shield your skin from summer's scorching heat and sun-induced dehydration with Raw Nature Vanilla Mango Raspberry Seed Solid Moisturiser. After your shower, indulge your skin with this velvety moisturiser to replenish your natural glow and increase hydration. Elevate your summer skincare routine with this essential secret for nourished, radiant skin.
Featuring three key ingredients:
Organic sunflower oil naturally contains vitamin E, which can help trap moisture under the surface of the skin for up to 12 hours. It's also known to be anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and anti-ageing.
Mango butter naturally contains essential fatty acids and anti-oxidants which can deeply moisturise skin, helping it to stay smooth and firm.
Raspberry Seed Oil this cold pressed oil has an extremely high amount of vitamin E in it making it a powerful anti-oxidant.
#1: Use straight after a shower on damp skin. This is a concentrated formula so a little goes a long way. In cold weather you may need to warm the stick against the skin to get the butters and oils to release.
#2: Before sleeping at night, apply your moisturising balm to your hands and feet and cover them with cotton socks or gloves. By the morning, you will have super soft skin.
Available in 2 scents:
- Vanilla Mango Raspberry Seed: Scented with warm vanilla.
- Mango Lavender Raspberry Seed: Scented with lavender and soft orange essential oils.
Gently push from the bottom of the tube - swipe everywhere! Apply to wherever needs extra attention such as hands, feet, elbows, lips and even minor burns.
Pro tip: Use on damp skin, straight out of the shower. Hold it against your skin and it'll melt instantly.
Keep out of reach of children.
If you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating, please consult your medical practitioner first.
- Vanilla Mango Raspberry Seed
Organic Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil; Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla Wax); Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter; Natural Vanilla Oil; Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil.
- Mango Lavender Raspberry Seed
Organic Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil; Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla Wax); Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter; Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil; Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel (Orange) Oil; Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil.
Made in New Zealand from local and imported ingredients.
No palm oil.
These ingredient lists can be subject to change, customers should refer to the product packaging for the most up-to-date ingredient list.
Free from palm oil | SLS | PEG | parabens | phthalates | petroleum | artificial fragrance | plastic
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Your questions answered
Its physics! Raw Nature products are hot poured and when they start to cool the mixture pushes itself to the outside of the tube making a hole in the middle. But don't worry they weigh every product to make sure you have the right amount in it. These holes don't affect the efficiency of the product, it just makes it perfectly imperfect!
Raw Nature packaging is 100% biodegradable and home compostable, including their labels and shipping materials.
Cardboard paper tubes expand and contract in different weather situations so sometimes it might be annoying that your lotion keeps falling back into the tube but just use your finger inside the tube to hold it in place. It’s not a big deal, especially knowing less plastic is going to landfill!
Need help understanding what’s right for you?
Each and every one of us is different, as are our supplement needs, that’s why at Functional Self we have a dedicated team of health-coaching professionals available to help you find exactly what’s right for you.
Sign up for the latest supplement, health and wellbeing news
Functional Self would like to keep you updated about our latest news and offers. If you are happy for us to do this, please enter your email above. See our Privacy Notice for more information on how we handle and use personal data including how to withdraw consent at any time.